MORS December 2021 release
We are pleased to announce the release of MORS version 6.4. The new release includes several new and improved features. These include:
- A new Pivot Chart Component to make it easier and faster to create charts.
- A new Future Balance Sheet Forecast report has been introduced to enhance financial planning capabilities
- Two key new scenario definition capabilities have been added: Probably of Default (PD) and Loss Given Default (LGD) scenarios and loan prepayment modelling features
- A new deal type has been introduced to help Treasury teams manage account transfers. This deal type can e.g. be used for transferring money from one Nostro account to another.
- SaaS improvements: MORS is now available directly from Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace.
- Dataset Subscriptions has gained several improvements.
New versions of MORS are included in the license for MORS customers. MORS customers can request a web demo, an upgrade, or the full Release Notes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.