MORS Treasury Management System
Real-time Treasury System for Banks
MORS Treasury Management System (TMS) offers comprehensive front-to-back office treasury management, integrating position keeping, analysis, risk management and trade processing.
MORS TMS provides real-time risk and P/L visibility across the entire bank. This enables banks to make optimal funding, hedging and risk management decisions inline with limits and continuously changing market conditions.
- Deal capture directly in MORS or interfaced with deal execution platforms
- Position keeping for all types of Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Calculating, managing, monitoring and reporting in one system both for daily operations and regulatory reporting
- P/L decomposition by Curve, Spread, Basis, Currency, Price, Cash carry, Discount carry
- Risk analysis:
Interest Rate-. Liquidity-, Currency- and Counterparty Risk, i.e. both market and credit risk
- Payment cash flows for deal settlement reconciliation
- Deal workflow from front office to accounting
- Robust and highly automated deal workflow management
- Efficient and transparent position keeping and reporting
- Achieve compliance by full segregation of duties and audit trail
- Avoid risk silos
- Seamless and cost-efficient integration with MORS Asset Liability Manager and MORS Liquidity Risk Manager
INCLUDING SYSTEM-WIDE FUNCTIONALITIES
REAL-TIME: Analysis, calculations, forecasting and simulation.
DRILL-DOWN: Full drill-down to cash-flow and transaction level.
AUTOMATED DATA GATHERING: Gathering, reconciling and updating source data automatically.
FLEXIBLE REPORTING: Calculations and data can be sorted on any sublevel, such as legal entity, currency, business unit, portfolio.
EARLY WARNING INDICATORS with alerts, warnings and limits on different risk components