ALM Training – Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Basics for Banks
Are you looking to establish an internal reference that allows for a meaningful profitability comparison (contribution to net interest income) across different transactions, products, and business lines by attributing relevant costs (benefits) for users (providers) of funds and liquidity? Or maybe you are looking to utilise every aspect of your asset liability management software for a broader overview of your banks operations?
Implementing Funds Transfer Pricing enables you to compare profitability across banking services, aiding better decision making in terms or resource allocation and balance sheet sustainability.
In this webinar provided by MORS Software and its partners Bearning and IBSM Solutions, we bring to you an Asset Liability Management training, focusing on Funds Transfer Pricing basics for banks, in which you will learn:
- Asset Liability Management – Overview of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) application in a bank
- Historical approaches of using FTP
- Management benefits of (not) using FTP
- FTP system basic features
- FTP subtypes and adjustments
- FTP allocation
- Sophisticated FTP models
- Case Study: FTP in practice in MORS ALM system
- Interactive online quizzes & surveys
Place: Online / Zoom
Save your seat before its too late.